This product is for a Building License for the Virtual Brick for Robot Virtual Worlds. The Virtual Brick allows you to program in the Robot Virtual Worlds using NXT-G, EV3, or LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS Programming languages. You need a license for one of these three programming languages in order to program with the Virtual Brick!
Price is for the first year. Renewal fee is $399 ($399+99 renewal fee with a maintenance plan).
This will be a digital copy. You will receive your digital copy via email within 1-3 business days.
Building Licenses are available to US and Canada Customers ONLY
- No More Activations
- Free updates
- Does not require Internet Connection
- This is a Periodic Building license the Virtual Brick of and any hot-fix updates (minor fixes and bug fixes).
- This version does not require an Internet connection to install or activate.
- This license is for the selected number of installations (choice of 30, 60, 90, or unlimited) of the software, limited to a single school or campus building.
- This license will be valid from the date of purchase until July 1st of the following year.
- The Maintenance plan guarantees that the licensee will receive any updates to Virtual Brick at zero cost during the term of their license. These updates may come as a digital download as opposed to a physical disk.
- The Maintenance Plan will also guarantee that the customer will receive any major Virtual Brick feature improvements and updates (in addition to minor updates) at no cost during the length of the maintenance plan.
- The Maintenance plan also covers four (4) customer support incidents during each year of the licensee’s contract.
- Building – A building license is limited to a single school or campus building – this license specifically does not extend to an entire school system or school district.
This license grants personal use by instructor for tasks related to class work, projects and other preparation. This license specifically does not cover student’s personal computers.
- This license is non-transferable for the term of the license.
Loading Virtual Brick onto Student-Used Laptops (that leave the school building):
- If the school owns the laptop, the school may load the Virtual Brick Building License onto the student laptop. This would be just as if it was an extension of a school lab that students are allowed to take home to use during the school year.
- If the student/parent owns the laptop, the school may NOT use the Virtual Brick Building License on this computer. The school should instead purchase a classroom license (30 seat license) to load onto the student laptops and manage the licenses themselves (via the Deactivate Virtual Brick option).