Simply Teach the Complex!
Mission – To use the motivational effects of robotics to excite students about computer science, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Vision – All students are technologically literate, mathematically competent, algorithmic thinkers that are confident about their future.
ROBOTS and ROBOTICS integrate math, science, engineering, and technology in ways that motivate and excite students.
What are the benefits of robotics as a content organizer for education?
· Inspires and motivates interest in STEM
· Provides an excellent vehicle to introduce students to computer programming
· Demonstrates fundamental mathematics and science
· Robot competitions contextualize engineering in ways that students understand
· Promotes technological literacy
· Introduces time management, resource allocation, and systems
· Promotes teamwork, problem solving and project management
· Uses a "hands-on minds-on" context that appeals to students
Our goal is to provide easy-to-use robotics educational learning resources, many created under license from and in association with Carnegie Mellon University.
Our developing product lines are research based and include total solutions for educators.